I Am A Student Studying Art and Design At Central Saint Martins In London.

This Is An Extension Of My Reflective Journal And A Place For Me To Record My Life..

Friday 22 January 2010

Sweet Emotion

I just read a New Scientist article about emotions. It focused on those that have not yet been recognised as major emotions. I found the section on elevation particularly thought-provoking. Art quite often focuses on representing peoples emotions through visual processes. However, it would be interesting to see how much art can affect peoples emotions and if it is possible for art to bring out emotions like elevation. The Article can be found here on the New Scientist website.


/A lot of people reported experiencing elevation 
during Barack Obama's inauguration speech\

No comments:

Post a Comment